Saturday, July 15, 2017

The Outlawz Paper A La Mode Challenge

It is my week to share a project for the Outlawz challenge which is create a card inspired by a song! Many people may not have heard of the song I chose but my oldest introduced me to it and I love it!! Here's a link to the youtube video - Honeybee.

For my card I used Flowers and Curls from Lemon Shortbread. 


I used the following Copics 
   Skin - E11, E00, E000, E0000
   Hair - YR20, YR21, YR23,E33
   Flowers - RV19, RV21, BG15, YR16, Y15, B16, YG17
The paper is from Doodlebug's Fruit Stand

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges -

   Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes
   Colour Crazy Craft Challenge - Anything Goes
   Crafting with Friends - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment