Saturday, July 8, 2017

A Girl and Her Puppy

Hello!!! I used Amy and Furbaby from Angels Hearts and Memories!!! There are lots of wonderful images you can find her store!! I based the layout on this week's Outlawz Sketch Challenge!! I am finding I enjoy using sketches to start off with!!


I used the following Copics to color - (I lost the paper I had everything written on but here's my best guess)
    Skin - E11, E00, E000
    Hair - E35, E33
    Dress and Hat - R22
    Flower - BG13
    Boots - E33
    Dog - N3

I would like to enter this in the following challenges
   The Outlawz Challenges - Wednesday Sketch
   Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
   Emerald City Crafts - Anything Goes
   Really Reasonable Ribbon - Anything Goes
 
Thanks for stopping by!!!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment