Saturday, July 1, 2017

Outlawz Challenge - Paper A La Mode

I am so excited to be part of the Outlawz challenge Paper A La Mode challenge. Every Saturday a new challenge is posted with  different techniques, layouts, etc... I lam excited to be part of the team because it helps me to try new ideas!!

This week's challenge is to use your favorite technique. I used creating a background with Distressed Zinc Oxide Ink. I am addicted to these inks and only just beginning to learn all that I can do with them.  We have 2 sponsors this week - Sasayki Glitter. I am working with an image from MMedelillustrations

As a huge X-Files fan, I was excited to work with Scully and Mulder!!!


I created the background using Distress Ink Oxide inks - Wild Violet, Broken China and Faded Jeans.

As always, thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment