Monday, May 1, 2017

Creative Scoops 1st Digi Image Release

I am super excited to announce that Creative Scoops has opened an Etsy store of digital images. Now on top of her incredible classes Mindy is going to sell her fabulous designs!!! You can find them on Etsy at MyCreativeScoop!!

This first release is filled with fantastic princess images!! She also has a a set of princess sentiments.

Here are my cards made using 2 of the 4 images.

First is Cinderella -

My second card uses the image Aurora


I am working to improve my topic coloring skills and Mindy's Classes are incredible!! She does a fabulous job walking me through each skill. For these cards I used the Create with Copics Mega Class. You can find all her classes right here!

I'd like to enter this second card in the following challenges -
   

No comments:

Post a Comment