Saturday, May 20, 2017

Creative Scoop Princess Coloring Class

I am taking an awesome class from My Creative Scoop - Princess Coloring Class.  Mindy's classes are fantastic at explaining and showing you how to use Copics.




I started with the Belle image and used the same colors as listed on the Supply List.

BEFORE




 AFTER


I still have so much to learn. It is great being able to watch and rewatch the video. I also like the classes because I can figure out what I need to improve with my coloring. 

For Example
   - I need to do better at holding my markers up straight
   - I am not good at leaving white areas
   - When making strands of hair, I make the lines too thick.

Those are just a few of my take aways. 

I highly recommend you check Mindy's Classes out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment