Sunday, May 28, 2017

Angel Hearts and Memories Latest Release

I love this release and can't wait to color and create with all the new images. The theme for this month is decade girls!! I was excited to receive Rock Star Molly as my image!!! I've been singing Cindy Lauper in my head the whole time I was creating. As a child of the 80's I LOVE this image!!!
Here she is ----


I used Copics to color her -
     Skin - E11, E00
     Hair - E13, E11
     Dress and Hairband- R89, RV32
     Shoes - W5
     Microphone - C3

I'd like to enter her in the following challenges -

     Color Crazy Craft Challenge - Anything Goes
      Crafting with Friends - Anything Goes
     Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
     Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything Goes

Thanks for coming by and be sure to go see the other Decade Girls in the Angels Hearts and Memories shop!!

No comments:

Post a Comment