Friday, May 10, 2019

Movie Birthday

My daughter received a movie themed birthday party invite. I decided a movie themed card was needed. Right after the invite arrived, the idea came to me. It's rare that the image in my mind matches what I create. In this case it did!!

I used the Center Cut Die from The Stamp Doctor!! I love the matching layer dies that can be found by clicking under the options for the die listing. (Hope that makes sense) The images are from My Favorite Things.

 I am still working to improve my photographing!! :-)





I'd like to enter this in the following challenges -

Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
Crafting with An Attitude - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
Pattie's Creation Challenge - Birthday
Simply Create Too - Anything Goes


Thanks so much for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome and beautiful!! I love it. I love all the details you added too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful work. Thank you for joing us over on the Simply Create Too Blog. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete