Friday, November 9, 2018

Sandra Caldwell has done it again!!!

Happy Friday!! It is getting wintery here - rain today with snow on its way!! Hoping that will give me some more crafty time!!

Sandra Caldwell has done it again! There are some fabulous new images in her store!! It also means there will be less money in my bank account!! :-)

I used #2491 Holiday Cupcake for my inspiration piece!! This month I created 2 projects!!

First is my Happy Holidays Card

I am hoping to make a series of Tags this Holiday Season so here's#1


I used the following Copics
  Frosting - R29
  Cupcake Paper- G19

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges - 

Craft Rocket Challenge - Anything Christmas
Crafting with An Attitude - Always Anything Goes
A Bit More Time To Craft Challenge - Always Anything Goes
Classic Design Team Open Challenge -Always Anything Goes
Crafts Galore Encore - Always Anything Goes
Creative Craft Cottage - Christmas is Coming
Daisy Chain Challenges - Christmas/Winter

Thanks so much for stopping by!! Have a great weekend!!






No comments:

Post a Comment