Friday, February 16, 2018

New Release from Sandra Caldwell

You'll find some great new images at Sandra Caldwell's store!! I am so blessed to be part of her DT to create projects with her images.  Right now I am in the process of accepting my own style of creation and to stop comparing myself to others!! Working with Sandra's images are great for doing this!!

Today I have a card using Farmer Hippo!! I am finding myself drawn to Sandra's hippo images over and over!!




Copic Markers used - 
  Hippo - C5, C3, C1
  Clothes - B34, B32
  Nails - E31
  Broom - E35, E34
  Hat - Y32, Y32
  Grass - YG17, G09, G00
  Sky- B00

The patterned paper is Barn Yard from Bella Blvd.

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges -
   Crafting with An Attitude - Anything Goes
   Create and Inspire - Anything Goes
   Craftyhazelnut's - Anything Goes with Patterned Paper
   The Creative Crafters- Anything Goes 
   World Wide Open Design Team - Anything Goes
   
Thanks so much for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment