Friday, September 1, 2017

Back to School with Sandra Caldwell

I am really excited to be a Guest DT member for Sandra Caldwell. If you haven't checked her store, babycakesdnd on Etsy lately make sure you do!! I just love her style!!

I see Back to School in a whole new way!! When I was teaching, it meant to back to work. Now it means the kids are at school and I have a few hours of quiet during the day!! :-)Even though I am no longer teaching, I am still drawn to school related images!! Not to mention lots of my friends are teachers!!

I created my card using School Days Hippo!!



I used the following Copics
      Hippo - W00, W01, WO2,WO5
      Lips - R20
      Dress and Bow - YR68, Y18

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges -
    4 Crafty Chicks - Anything Goes
    

Thanks so much for stopping by!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment