Sunday, February 5, 2017

Simply B Stamps ReCap

Happy Sunday!! Today is the day we are sharing some of the latest images from Simply B Stamps. My image is one of a set of 12 girls - one for each month!! You have to head over to the Simply B Stamps blog and see all the fabulous creations from the Design Team Gals. Also make sure you join our Facebook Group and stay up on all the happenings with Simply B Stamps!!


I created my project using the April girl!!!


Copic Colors I used are
Skin - E000, E00
Hair - E33, E35
Eye Shadow - V12
Umbrella, Accessories - G16, G19
Coats and Boots - B16
Dress and Duck - Y15
Duck Beak, Feet - YR68


You can find these images here both individually and as a complete set. 

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

A Bit More Time to Craft - Anything Goes

Thanks so much for stopping by!!



No comments:

Post a Comment