Saturday, December 3, 2016

Welcome.....

 I've blogged on and off for a few years - mostly off the past year or so. I have just become part of 2 new teams and I am so excited to be sharing their fabulous images. Also, I am  selling my creations in my Facebook Store - Finally Home Crafts.  I just seemed right to start a new blog as I start anew in my crafting adventures.

Today I want to share my first creation using SheepSki Designs!! I am excited to be sharing her Penguin Pals image!!


I'd like to enter this in the following challenges -

My Time to Craft - Christmas Animals
Crafting with Friends - Anything Goes
Pattie's Creations Design Challenge - Anything Goes Winter or Christmas

Thanks for stopping by!!!

2 comments:

  1. Stunning, thanks for playing at Pattie's challenge DT Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card - thanks for joining us at Pattie's Creations Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete